Trade plant and execution insights for better operational efficiency, customer experience, and superior execution.
To improve execution, trading firms have advanced their level of analytics for examining trade infrastructure performance and execution quality.
Download this free report to learn what approaches are working from experts responsible for building and supporting trading infrastructure at leading brokers, banks, and non-bank liquidity providers.
Through independent interviews conducted by IT Central Station, they share practical guidance on 5 essential practices for:
- Simplifying problem isolation and resolution
- Choosing where to focus performance investments
- Analyzing latency and execution from multiple angles
- Understanding the differences in venue execution
- Providing more transparency to clients and traders